The Chad Oxymizer Disposable Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical facilitates the delivery of continuous high-flow oxygen therapy. The Oxymizer can be used with compressed gas cylinders, concentrators, and liquid oxygen. The Oxymizer increases the proportion of oxygen flow during early inspiration while achieving saturation levels and providing a reduction in total oxygen delivered. This unique technology provides an up to 4:1 savings ratio; combatting the waste and expense associated with continuous flow oxygen. This device is beneficial to patients who either have high liter flow settings or cannot currently tolerate standard conserving devices. The Oxymizer provides a comfortable alternative to an oxygen mask allowing patients to eat, drink, and talk comfortably. The Oxymizer is available in a mustache style or concealable pendant style.. Consult your physician for a flow rate to use with the Oxymizer. The Oxymizer should be replaced once every three weeks or as necessary.Features and Benefits
- Delivers up to a 4:1 savings ratio
- Can be used with up to 15 lpm of continuous flow
- Facilitates the delivery of continuous high-flow oxygen therapy in a homecare, hospital, hospice or long-term care setting
- Provides a comfortable alternative to a mask, allowing patients to eat, drink, and talk
- Compatible with compressed gas cylinders, concentrators, and liquid oxygen
- Proven efficacy for use at rest, during sleep, and during exercise
- Disposable, does not require batteries
- Pendant model features a reservoir that can be worn underneath clothing
- Actual Product Weight: 0.38 lbs
- Liter Flow: Up to 15 LPM
- Overall Product Height: 16.5"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 7.5"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Silicon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # o-224
*Please note that the stock photo may differ from the actual product model listed above. For more product information read marketing informational brochures below where available.