For more than half a century, DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit. With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.Features and Benefits
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly; Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
- Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator with easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in Electromagnetic Compatibility Test, Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test, and Excessive Temperature Test
- Actual Product Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 10 PSI
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8.3"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 8.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited on Machine; 90 Day Limited on Battery
Model # 7314p-d-exf
This is a Hygienic Product and is not eligible for return.
*Please note that the stock photo may differ from the actual product model listed above. For more product information read marketing informational brochures below where available.