The Bonsai Velocity is the most efficient pneumatic conserver on the market, enjoying more liter flow equivalencies, continuous flow settings, and a higher savings ratio than the competition. The Bonsai Velocity's decreased delivery time increases oxygen concentration provided to the patient, thus increases the ability to better maintain patient saturation levels, all while maintaining up to a 6:1 conservation ratio. The Bonsai Velocity delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which ensures that if you breathe faster, you will still receive the same amount of oxygen; unlike other products on the market.Features and Benefits
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Two continuous flow (CF) settings preset at 2 LPM and 4 LPM
- Delivers up to a 6:1 savings ratio from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Light weight and quiet operation
- Easy to operate single selector knob
- Compact design fits easily in virtually any oxygen carry bag
- Actual Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 6"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Metal
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # om-812
*Please note that the stock photo may differ from the actual product model listed above. For more product information read marketing informational brochures below where available.