The bathroom can be a hazardous place for those with mobility, or other medical issues. Slips and falls are commonplace. That's why Drive Medical offers a full, extensive line of bathroom safety products designed to prevent injury and improve comfort. Inspired by noted designer Michael Graves, the attractive, ergonomic Tub Rail provides a comfortable, safe grip for entering and exiting the bathtub. The rail installs easily without tools and provides a secure handle that is also width adjustable. The handle is configured parallel to the tub for the easiest, most comfortable grip to use.Features and Benefits
- Turn orange knob for easy adjustment
- Soft cover added for safety
- Non-slip comfort grip makes bathing safer and more comfortable for everyone
- Oversized handle is positioned parallel to the tub, providing additional stability and making bathing safe and secure
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Height adjusts from 14" - 17"
- Fits tubs 3" - 7" wide
- No sharp edges make bathing safer and more comfortable and won't scratch tub
- Actual Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Adjustable Clamp: 3"-7"
- Overall Product Height: 14"
- Overall Product Length: 8.2"
- Overall Product Width: 6.2"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # mg12050
*Please note that the stock photo may differ from the actual product model listed above. For more product information read marketing informational brochures below where available.