The Chad Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, saturating patients more efficiently and conserving oxygen more effectively than other conservers on the market. The Evolution Motion has a programmable rest and active setting. The Evolution Motion senses a patient's activity and turns oxygen flow up or down, as needed, within seconds based on the patients level of activity. The Evolution Motion delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution Motion has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 6 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.Features and Benefits
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Senses patient activity and turns oxygen flow up or down as needed, within seconds
- Program a Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 LPM
- Minimum 1-year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries
- Delivers a 5:1 savings ratio from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Weighs only 14.9 ounces with batteries
- Single push button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- Actual Product Weight: 0.93 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AA
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 6.1"
- Overall Product Width: 3.1"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Metal
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # om-900m
*Please note that the stock photo may differ from the actual product model listed above. For more product information read marketing informational brochures below where available.