Drive Medical's electronic muscle stimulator with timer provides maximum therapy by delivering electrical waves making it the ultimate in muscle stimulation therapy. It retrains muscle tissue with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), a proven, efficient way of treating muscle rehabilitation by the transmission of electronic pulses. When directed by a doctor or therapist EMS can be an effective method of physical therapy. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed. The muscle stimulator can be adjusted to meet your needs. The product can be attached by a metal belt clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.Features and Benefits
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse rate is adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is selectable from 100, 200, or 300 micro-seconds
- Contraction time is adjustable from 2-30 seconds
- Relaxation time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds
- Ramp time is adjustable from 1-6 seconds
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9V battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Actual Product Weight: 1.12 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Contraction Time: 2-30 seconds
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 10"
- Overall Product Width: 7.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 100, 200, or 300 uS
- Ramp Time: 1-6 seconds
- Relaxation Time: 1-30 seconds
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # ams-4n
*Please note that the stock photo may differ from the actual product model listed above. For more product information read marketing informational brochures below where available.